EVENTS & SPECIAL OFFERSClick to Sign up for Twice MonthlyEmail Alerts
WEATHER & FORECASTMonday 08/20 10%Partly CloudyIntervals of clouds and sunshine. Areas of smoke and haze are possible, reducing visibility at times. High 87F. Winds S at 10 to 20 mph.Tuesday 08/21 20%Partly CloudySunshine and clouds mixed. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 81F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph.Wednesday 08/22 40%Chance of a ThunderstormScattered showers and thunderstorms. High 81F. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Thursday 08/23 20%ClearPlentiful sunshine. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 82F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.
FIND US ON FACEBOOK