EVENTS & SPECIAL OFFERSClick to Sign up for Twice MonthlyEmail Alerts
WEATHER & FORECASTSunday 05/27 50%Chance of a ThunderstormScattered showers and thunderstorms. High 62F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Monday 05/28 60%Chance of a ThunderstormVariable clouds with scattered thunderstorms. High 62F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Tuesday 05/29 40%Chance of RainRain showers early with some sunshine later in the day. Thunder possible. High 69F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Wednesday 05/30 20%ClearSunshine and some clouds. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 77F. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph.
FIND US ON FACEBOOK